Crime Log: Carson City deputies arrest couple for kidnapping allegations
Submitted by T. Costa on Tue, 03/06/2012 - 7:22am
Carson City Sheriff's deputies arrested several people for felony allegations this weekend, as well as one man on a gross misdemeanor allegation.
- Patrick William "Roach" Ouellette, 29, an unemployed Reno man, for felony warrants in his name of 1st degree kidnapping with the use of a deadly weapon, second degree kidnapping with the use of a deadly weapon, battery with a deadly weapon, and assault with a deadly weapon. Duellette was also alleged to have committed felony extortion, which carries a $250,000 bail charge.
- At the same time, officers arrested Chelsea Rae Lavender, 22, a Reno woman, for felony warrants in her name for false imprisonment with a deadly weapon and assault with a deadly weapon. There is a minimum $25,000 bail charge for these allegations.
- Travis Wellington Williams, 29, an unemployed transient, at approximately 11:30 p.m. Saturday at the Carson City Detention Facility for felony damange to jail property. Bail is set at $7,500.
- Michelle Danielle Wiersma, 48, a Carson City woman, at 1 a.m. Monday for possession of methamphetamines. Wiersma was also alleged to have committed the misdemeanor offenses of possession of paraphernalia and driving on an expired driver's license. Bail is set at $3,172 plus adminstrative assessments.
- Mark Francis Fisse, 49, a gardner from Gardnerville, just prior to 1 a.m. Monday morning for possesion of methamphetamines. Fisse is also alleged to have committed the misdemeanor offenses of possession of paraphernalia and possession of less than one ounce of marijuana. There was also a misdemeanor contempt of court warrant in his name. Bail is set at $4,200 plus administrative assessments. A 47-year-old woman was arrested on misdemeanor charges at the same time.
- Michael Ian Hitchinson, 18, a Carson City resident, at 5:30 a.m. Friday on gross misdemeanor allegations of assault on a peace officer. He was also alleged to have committed the following misdemeanor offenses: probation violation, battery that constitutes domestic violence, obstructing and delaying a peace officer, resisting a public officer, and minor consumption of alcohol. Bail is set at $6,950 plus administrative fees.
The following persons were arrested on misdemeanor allegations:
- A 28-year-old Carson City woman at 10 p.m. Sunday, for contempt of court.
- A 58-year-old Dayton man just prior to 1 p.m. Saturday for a contempt of court warrant in his name.
- A 45-year-old Carson City man at about 9:30 p.m. Sunday for trespassing.
- A 41-year-old Carson City man at about 3 a.m. Saturday for domestic battery and resisting arrest.
- A 34-year-old Dayton man at 6:18 p.m. Friday for driving on a suspended drivers' license and a failure to appear traffic warrant in his name.
- A 19-year-old Ely woman at about 6 a.m. Friday for minor consumption of alcohol.
- A 19-year-old Carson City woman at about 6 a.m. Friday for minor consumption of alcohol and violation of a suspended sentence.
- A 22-year-old Ely man at 5:30 a.m. Friday for a warrant in his name.
- A 19-year-old Dayton man at about 7 a.m. Friday on a Parole and Probation hold.
- A 22-year-0ld Carson City man at about 8 p.m. Thursday on a failure to appear traffic warrant in his name.
- A 24-year-old Carson City man at about 11 p.m. Thursday for a warrant in his name out of Storey County.
- A 23-year-old Carson City woman at about 10:30 p.m. Thursday for petit larceny.
All suspects are considered innocent until proven guilty.