Crime Log: Carson City man allegedly discharges gun Sunday evening
Submitted by T. Costa on Mon, 07/09/2012 - 9:47am
Carson City Sheriff's deputies arrested the following individuals on felony or gross misdemeanor allegations:
- Joseph Montez, 31, a Carson City man, at 10:30 p.m. Sunday. Montez was arrested for possession of a firearm by an ex-felon, as well as the gross misdemeanor allegation of possession of a prescription drug without a prescription and misdemeanor allegations of discharge of a firearm within the city limits, obstructing a peace officer, possession of drug paraphernalia, and violation of a suspended sentence. Bail is set at $35,300 plus administrative assessments.
- Brian Eduardo Angel-Ramirez, 20, a Carson City man, at 10:30 a.m. Friday. Angel-Ramirez was arrested for a possession of a controlled substance warrant in his name. No bail has been set.
- Stephanie Rae Serve, 38, a Carson City woman, at 11:30 p.m. Friday. Serve was arrested for possession of stolen property as well as misdemeanor allegations of possession of a dangerous drug without a prescription (hydrocodone), failure to maintain a single lane, and contempt of court. Bail is set at $26,387 plus administrative assessments.
- David Escobar, 18, a Carson City man, at 5 p.m. Saturday. Escobar was arrested for obtaining and using a credit card without the owners' consent, as well as misdemeanor allegations of petit larceny and possession of stolen property. Bail is set at $8,750 plus administrative assessments.
- Adam Gary McDonald, 28, a transient man, at about 4 p.m. Sunday. McDonald was arrested for possession of methamphetamines and using a false name to avoid imprisonment, as well as misdemeanor allegations of driving on a suspended drivers' license, possession of drug paraphernalia, obstructing an officer, and violation of pretrial conditions. Bail is set at $22,300 plus administrative assessments. An additional arrest report was filed for McDonald adding attempted burglary to his list of allegations, and an additional bail of $25,000 was assessed.
- Keith Allan Price Jr., 29, a Carson City man, at about 5:30 p.m. Sunday. Price was arrested for violation of an extended temporary protection order. Bail has been set at $7,500.
Officers also arrested the following individuals on misdemeanor allegations:
- A 22-year-old Carson City man for a contempt of court warrant in his name.
- A 20-year-old Carson City woman for possession of less than one ounce of marijuana and petit larceny.
- A 53-year-old South Lake Tahoe woman for possession of dangerous drugs without a prescription and first-offense DUI.
- A 27-year-old Incline Village woman for petit larceny.
- A 28-year-old Carson City woman for domestic battery.
- A 27-year-old Reno man for no proof of insurance and driving on a revoked drivers' license.
- A 25-year-old Reno woman for failure to appear.
- A 28-year-old Stockton, Calif. man for disorderly conduct.
- A 41-year-old Carson City woman for a failure to comply warrant in her name as well as speeding, no proof of insurance, suspended registration and driving on a suspended drivers' license.
- A 41-year-old Carson City woman for unsafe driving and first-offense DUI.
- A 41-year-old Carson City man for petit larceny.
- A 43-year-old Carson City man for no turn signal and second-offense DUI.
- A 67-year-old Vermont man for a failure to appear traffic warrant in his name.
- A 42-year-old Carson City man for a failure to appear traffic warrant in his name.
- A 45-year-old Reno man for expired plates, no proof of insurance, and driving on a suspended drivers' license.
All suspects are considered innocent until proven guilty.