Crime Log: man arrested for sexual assault in Carson City
Submitted by T. Costa on Mon, 04/30/2012 - 11:32am
Carson City Sheriff's deputies arrested the following individuals over the weekend for felony allegations:
- Jeffrey David Volosin, 29, a Gardnerville man, for several warrants in his name: lewdness with a child under the age of 14 (two counts) and sexual assault on a child under 14 (five counts). These warrants were issued on the 24th of February out of Carson City. Bail has been set at $250,000.
- Crystal Ann Annabel, 31, a resident of Norfolk, Va., at approximately 8 p.m. Friday. Annabel was arrested for burglary, attempting to obtain money over $250 using false pretenses, uttering a forged instrument under false pretenses, obtaining a money order over $250 by false pretenses, failure to appear/contempt of court, and the misdemeanor allegation of violation of a suspended sentence. Bail is set at $25,500.
- Rolando Pacheco-Garcia, 31, a Carson City construction worker, at about 4 p.m. Friday. Pacheco-Garcia was arrested for burglary, home invasion, and the misdemeanor allegation of domestic battery (second offense). Bail is set at $55,000.
- Zachary Evan Werner, 22, a Dayton resident, at about 7 p.m. Saturday. Werner was arrested for embezzlement and grand larceny. Bail has been set at $20,000.
- William Patrick Oller, 47, a taxi driver from Carson City, for a probation violation as well as the misdemeanor allegation of battery that constitutes domestic violence. No bail has been set.
Officers also made the following arrests for misdemeanor allegations:
- A 25-year-old Carson City man for a violation of a suspended sentence warrant in his name.
- A 23-year-old Carson City man for domestic battery.
- A 20-year-old Carson City woman for minor consumption.
- A 22-year-old Carson City man for domestic battery.
- A 30-year-old Carson City man for failure to appear.
- A 20-year-old Carson City man for second-offense domestic battery and probation violation.
- A 31-year-old Carson City woman for a violation of a suspended sentence warrant in her name.
- A 38-year-old Carson City woman for failure to appear.
- A 32-year-old Carson City man for obstructing an officer and drunken pedestrian.
- A 20-year-old Carson City man for obstructing an officer, minor consumption, and an ex-felon failing to register.
- A 27-year-old Dayton man for failure to appear.
All suspects are considered innocent until proven guilty.