Carson City Road Report for July 30 to August 5
Submitted by admin on Fri, 07/27/2012 - 2:43pm
On Tuesday, July 31, there will be lane closures on Carson Street between Musser Street and 7th Street due to roadway maintenance.
There will be nightly lane closures on US 395 from the junction of US 50W (Spooner) to 1st Street in Minden, Sunday through Thursday, between 6:00 p.m. and 6:00 a.m. There will be flagger controlled traffic.
There will be work at the following locations as a result of the Freeway Landscaping Project. Traffic control may be in effect.
- North Carson Street, in the vicinity of the freeway overpass.
- Imus Road north of Arrowhead Drive.
- Arrowhead Drive between N. Carson Street and Garnet Way.
- College Parkway in the vicinity of the Freeway.
- US Highway 50 in the vicinity of the Freeway.
On Monday, July 30, and Tuesday, July 31, striping will occur on Fairview Drive near the intersection with South Lompa Lane. No lane closures are expected.
Construction will occur on U.S. Highway 50 between Chaves Road and Apache Drive in Lyon County due to a widening and drainage project.
The following streets will be closed due to a special event.
- On Thursday, August 2, from 4:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m., Ninth Street will be closed from Carson Street to Stewart Street and Fall Street will be closed from Eighth Street to Ninth Street.
- On Friday, August 3, from 4:00 p.m. to midnight, Robinson Street will be closed from Carson Street to Nevada Street and Curry Street will be closed from Telegraph Street to Caroline Street.