Crime Log: Carson City officers arrest several over July 4 holiday
Submitted by T. Costa on Thu, 07/05/2012 - 11:33am
Carson City Sheriff's deputies have arrested the following individuals for felony allegations:
- Heidi Ann Brouhard, 22, a Carson City woman, just prior to 7:30 p.m. Wednesday Brouhard was arrested for a felony larceny warrant in her name as well as a misdemeanor larceny warrant in her name. Bail is set at $20,000.
- Devyn Lawrence Smith-Thompson, 18, a Reno man, at about 7 p.m. Wednesday. Smith-Thompson was arrested for grand larceny. Bail is set at $25,000.
- Chad Avery Harris, 24, a Dayton man, just after 8 p.m. Tuesday. Harris was arrested for a failure to appear warrant in his name. No bail has been set.
- Regina Ruiz, 41, a Reno woman, just after 1 p.m. Tuesday. Ruiz was arrested for a burglary/grand larceny warrant in her name. Bail is set at $2,500.
- James Dean Langley, 49, a Carson City man, at about 10:30 p.m. Wednesday. Langley was arrested for a warrant for obtaining or using an ID card for unlawful purposes in his name. Bail is set at $20,000.
Officers also arrested the following individuals for misdemeanor allegations:
- A 44-year-old Laughlin man for a criminal contempt warrant in his name.
- A 19-year-old Carson City woman for an obtaining money under false pretenses warrant in her name.
- A 26-year-old Carson City man for disorderly conduct and a possession of marijuana warrant in his name.
- A 27-year-old Carson City man for two contempt of court warrants in his name.
- A 27-year-old Carson City woman for a failure to appear traffic warrant in her name.
- A 38-year-old Carson City man for a violation of a suspended sentence warrant in his name.
- A 48-year-old Carson City man for a failure to appear/contempt of court warrant in his name.
- A 36-year-old Carson City man for a failure to appear warrant in his name.
- A 27-year-old Carson City woman for broken tail lamps, driving under a suspended license, and failure to yield to an emergency vehicle.
- A 29-year-old Carson City woman for domestic battery.
- A 25-year-old Carson City man for two allegations of violation of bail conditions.
All suspects are considered innocent until proven guilty.