Crime Log: Carson City man arrested on alleged child endangerment on a motorcycle
Submitted by T. Costa on Mon, 07/16/2012 - 10:48am
Carson City Sheriff's Deputies have arrested the following individuals for felony or gross misdemeanor allegations:
- Travis Gumataotao, 24, a Carson City man, at 8:30 p.m. Thursday for gross misdemeanor allegations of child endangerment (6-year-old child with no helmet on a motorcycle). Gumataotao was also arrested for misdemeanor allegations of violations of the helmet requirement on a motorcycle, suspended registration, and an unspecified Class M enforcement issue. Bail is set at $2,630 plus administrative fees.
- Cynthia LaFollette, 28, a Carson City woman, at 2:30 p.m. Thursday. LaFollette was arrested on a felony fugitive from justice warrant out of Idaho. No bail has been set.
Officers also arrested the following persons on misdemeanor allegations:
- A 26-year-old Carson City man for a contempt of court warrant in his name.
- A 20-year-old transient man for a contempt of court warrant in his name.
- An 18-year-old transient man for contributing to the delinquency of a minor, minor consumption, and obstructing an officer.
- A 24-year-old Carson City man for a failure to comply traffic warrant in his name.
- A 48-year-old Carson City woman for failure to appear.
- A 28-year-old man of unknown origin for no valid driver's license, following too closely, and failure to use a seat belt.
All suspects are considered innocent until proven guilty.