Crime Log: Carson City man arrested for prescription pills
Submitted by T. Costa on Mon, 05/21/2012 - 11:14am
Carson City Sheriff's deputies arrested the following individuals on felony allegations:
- Adam Haney, 22, a Carson City man, at 9 p.m. Saturday at the 2100 block of East William St. Haney was arrested for possession of prescription pills without a prescription (cyclobenzaprine and hydrocodone). Bail has been set at $2,500.
- Montana Hawley Rogers, 46, a San Jose, Calif. man, at approximately 5 p.m. Sunday evening near the intersection of Russell and Long streets. Rogers was arrested for third-offense driving under the influence. Bail has been set at $10,000.
Officers also arrested the following individuals on misdemeanor allegations:
- A 43-year-old Carson City woman for violation of bail conditions.
- A 34-year-old transient man for drunken pedestrian and obstructing an officer.
- A 44-year-old Carson City man for second-offense domestic violence and contempt of court.
- A 43-year-old transient woman for violation of a suspended sentence and petit larceny.
- A 21-year-old Carson City man for DUI and not possessing a valid driver's license.
- A 72-year-old Carson City man for a failure to appear traffic warrant in his name.
- A 31-year-old Carson City man for two failure to appear traffic warrants in his name.
- A 21-year-old Carson City man for contempt of court and discharging firearms within the city limits.
- A 31-year-old Carson City man for disorderly conduct.
- A 30-year-old Carson City man for hit and run, possession of marijuana, and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- A 30-year-old Reno man for first-offense DUI.
All suspects are considered innocent until proven guilty.