Crime Log: Carson City sex offender arrested after failing to register
Submitted by T. Costa on Thu, 04/26/2012 - 1:18pm
Carson City Sheriff's deputies arrested the following individuals on felony allegations through Thursday morning:
- Dwayne Kirk Snyder, 34, a Carson City man, for felony failure to register as a sex offender. Snyder was arrested near the intersection fo Carmine and Nichols streets at about 6:30 Wednesday evening. Snyder's registered address is allegedly located in Silver Springs, but when asked it was discovered he had been living in Carson City for at least two months. Bail is set at $7,500.
- Jessie Thomas Archuuleta, 54, a Carson city man, for possession of methamphetamines. Archuleta was also arrested for misdemeanor allegations of possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of a hypodermic device, as well as a failure to appear traffic warrant in his name. Bail is set at $5,574 plus administrative fees.
Officers also arrested the following individuals for misdemeanor allegations:
- An 18-year-old Dayton woman for petit larceny and drug paraphernalia.
- An 18-year-old Dayton man for petit larceny.
- A 19-year-old Carson City man for two domestic battery allegations.
- A 20-year-old Gardnerville man for failure to appear.
- A 53-year-old Carson City woman for failure to appear.
All suspects are considered innocent until proven guilty.