Crime Log: Carson City woman arrested on TPO violation warrant
Submitted by T. Costa on Mon, 08/13/2012 - 1:13pm
Carson City Sheriff's deputies arrested the following individuals based on felony or gross misdemeanor allegations:
- Ashley Dawn Pion, 18, a Carson City woman, at 4 a.m. Thursday. Pion was arrested based on a gross misdemeanor warrant out of Douglas County in her name, for violation of a restraining order. Bail is set at $5,000.
- Randy Ray Stine, 32, a Carson City man, at 12:30 a.m. Sunday. Stine was arrested for possession of a controlled substance (meth), as well as misdemeanor allegations of first-offense DUI, possession of drug paraphernalia, unregistered vehicle, possession of more than one license, and tail lights required. Bail is set at $4,592 plus administrative fees.
- Octavio Ruelas-Perez, 26, a Carson City man, at 12:30 p.m. Friday. Ruelas-Perez was arrested for a felony fugitive from justice warrant in her name. Bail is set at $30,000.
- Jamie Lynn Ruelas-Perez, 33, a Carson City woman, at 12:30 p.m. Friday. Ruelas-Perez was arrested for a felony fugitive from justice warrant in her name. Bail is set at $30,000.
- Mathew James Smith, 18, a Carson City man, at 2 p.m. Friday. Smith was arrested for child abuse with substantial bodily harm. Bail is set at $15,000.
- Joe Macario Garcia, 33, an Oakland, Calif. man, at 8:30 a.m. Friday. Garcia was arrested on a felony fugitive from justice warrant in his name. No bail has been set.
- Kyle Adam Scarbrough, 22, a Carson City man, at 3:15 p.m. Saturday. Scarbrough was arrested for gross misdemeanor allegations of battery on a peace officer, as well as the misdemeanor allegations of resisting arrest with violence, obstructing, parking in a handicapped zone, and two violation of a suspended sentence warrants in his name. Bail is set at $10,050 plus administrative fees.
Officers have also arrested the following individuals for misdemeanor allegations:
- A 21-year-old woman of unknown origin for trespassing.
- A 47-year-old Carson City man for first-offense domestic battery.
- A 44-year-old Carson City man for a destruction of property warrant in his name.
- A 35-year-old Carson City man for first-offense DUI.
- A 25-year-old Carson City man for two violations of alternative sentencing.
- A 21-year-old Carson City woman for a speeding warrant in her name.
- A 51-year-old transient man for drunken pedestrian.
- A 38-year-old transient man for a probation violation and drunken pedestrian.
- A 28-year-old Carson City man for suspended registration, suspended driver's license, and no proof of insurance.
- A 34-year-old Carson City woman for first-offense domestic battery.
- A 49-year-old Carson City man for first-offense domestic battery.
- A 41-year-old Carson City man for a domestic battery warrant in his name.
- A 39-year-old Carson City man for a violation of a suspended sentence warrant in his name.
- An unidentified man for indecent conduct.
- A 22-year-old Stagecoach man for possession off less than one ounce of marijuana, trespassing, and disorderly conduct.
- A 38-year-old Carson City woman for criminal contempt.
- A 50-year-old man of unknown origin for intoxicated pedestrian, disorderly conduct, and open liquor container.
- A 36-year-old Mound House man for first-offense DUI.
- A 74-year-old transient woman for disorderly conduct and trespassing.
- A 40-yerson City man for a contempt of court warrant in his name.
- An 18-year-old Carson City man for juvenile probation violation.
- A 33-year-old Carson City woman for first-offense domestic battery.
- A 36-year-old Carson City man for violation of conditions and failure to appear.
- A 28-year-old Carson City woman for two probation violation warrants in her name and a petit larceny warrant in her name.
All suspects are considered innocent until proven guilty.