Crime Log: Man arrested for lewdness after alleged incident at motel
Submitted by T. Costa on Mon, 07/30/2012 - 1:02pm
Carson City Sheriff's deputies have arrested the following individuals for felony or gross misdemeanor allegations:
- Oscar John Stone, 49, a Woodland, Calif. man, at 12:30 a.m. Friday. Stone was arrested for gross lewdness after allegedly touching himself inappropriately while staring at a motel desk clerk. Bail is set at $2,500.
- Solomon Tobias Jacoboni, 43, a Carson City man, at 7 a.m. today. Jacoboni was arrested for third-offense domestic battery. Bail is set at $10,000.
- Dawn Chastity McFarlen, 38, a Carson City woman, at 9 p.m. Sunday. McFarlen was arrested for uttering a forged instrument, as well as the misdemeanor allegation of obtaining money under false pretenses. Bail is set at $3,500 plus administrative fees.
- Andrea Whitmore, 36, a Carson City woman, at 3 p.m. Saturday. Whitmore was arrested for a failure to appear (for allegations of possession with intent to sell) warrant in her name. Bail is set at $50,000.
- Melissa Kay Davis, 44, a current inmate at the Carson City Detention Facility, had additional allegations added to her docket at 10:30 a.m. Friday. The additional allegation was a felony battery of a prisoner by a prisoner. Bail has been set at $20,000.
- David Gulley, 60, a transient man, just before midnight Friday. Gulley was arrested for allegedly failing to register as a sex offender, as well as misdemeanor allegations of disorderly conduct. Bail has been set at $2,800 plus administrative fees.
- Armando Mejia, 39, a transient man, at 1:30 a.m. Friday. Mejia was arrested for gross misdemeanor allegations indecent exposure when a woman allegedly discovered him watching her after a shower. Bail is set at $2,500.
- Emalie Morehead, 21, a Carson City woman, at 9:30 p.m. Thursday. Morehead was arrested for gross misdemeanor allegations of battery on a peace officer. Bail is set at $2,500.
Officers also arrested the following people based on misdemeanor allegations:
- A 25-year-old Carson City man for first-offense DUI, no valid drivers' license, and failure to maintain a lane.
- A 22-year-old Carson City man for trespassing, disorderly conduct, and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- A 26-year-old Carson City man for trespassing.
- A 32-year-old Silver Springs man for first-offense DUI and failure to stop at a stop sign.
- A 23-year-old Carson City man for first-offense DUI, failure to maintain a lane, driving while using a cellular phone, and driving on a revoked driver's license.
- A 56-year-old Madera, Calif. man for DUI alcohol, headlights required, and disobedience to a traffic control device.
- A 53-year-old transient man for obstruction.
- A 40-year-old Carson City woman for a contempt of court warrant in her name.
- A 23-year-old Carson City man for disorderly conduct and obstruction.
All suspects are considered innocent until proven guilty.