Crime Log: Unidentified man arrested after allegedly striking officer
Submitted by T. Costa on Mon, 07/23/2012 - 2:04pm
Carson City Sheriff's deputies have arrested the following individuals based on gross misdemeanor or felony allegations:
- An unidentified man (John Doe) was arrested at 2 a.m. Saturday morning near the Blue Bull for gross misdemeanor allegations of battery on an officer and misdemeanor allegations of obstruction. Another man was arrested at the same time for obstruction. Bail is set at $3,000 plus administrative fees.
- Grace Pearl Ravenelle, 23, a Carson City woman, at 10:30 p.m. Saturday. Ravenelle was arrested for gross misdemeanor allegations of possession of prescription drugs without a prescription, as well as misdemeanor allegations of suspended registration and a misdemeanor warrant in her name. Bail is set at $2,865 plus administrative fees.
- Daniel Jacob Worth, 31, a Chico, Calif. resident, at 5 a.m. Friday. Worth was arrested for gross misdemeanor allegations of battery on a peace officer as well as misdemeanor allegations of drunken pedestrian on a highway, obstructing a peace officer, and resisting arrest. Bail is set at $3,125 plus administrative fees.
- Luz Maria Jimenez, 60, a Dayton woman, just prior to midnight Saturday. Jimenez was arrested for use of false identification to obtain money, as well as misdemeanor allegations of possession of a false ID card. Bail is set at $26,000 plus administrative fees.
- David Scott Illig, 25, a Dayton man, just after midnight Saturday morning. Illig was arrested for a felony probation violation. No bail has been set.
Officers also arrested the following individuals on misdemeanor allegations:
- A 21-year-old Dayton man for obstruction.
- A 22-year-old Gardnerville man for disorderly conduct and affray.
- A 39-year-old Carson City man for obstructing a peace officer and first-offense DUI.
- A 35-year-old transient man for contempt of court, suspended registration, and suspended license.
- A 54-year-old Dayton woman for a contempt of court warrant in her name as well as no proof of insurance, suspended registration, suspended driver's license, impeding traffic, and first-offense DUI.
- A 25-year-old Minden man for indecent conduct.
- A 24-year-old Carson City man for a violation of a suspended sentence warrant in his name.
- A 47-year-old Carson City woman for possession of drug paraphernalia and failure to register as an ex-felon.
- A 19-year-old Carson City man for violation of alternative sentencing, minor consumption, and DUI alcohol.
- A 40-year-old Carson City man for disorderly conduct and harassment.
- A 44-year-old Carson City man for probation violation.
All suspects are considered innocent until proven guilty.