Crime Log: Carson City man allegedly strikes pedestrian with vehicle after getting high
Submitted by T. Costa on Wed, 07/11/2012 - 5:29pm
Carson City Sheriff's deputies arrested the following individuals for felony or gross misdemeanor allegations:
- Stefen Davis, 19, a Carson City man, at 7 a.m. this morning. Davis was arrested for driving under the influence of drugs with substantial bodily harm, as well as misdemeanor allegations of possession of marijuana, minor consumption of alcohol, and due care. He is alleged to have struck a pedestrian, who was taken to the hospital with a severe neck injury. Bail has been set at $25,150 plus administrative fees.
- Casey Good, 21, a Carson City man, turned himself in at approximately 11:30 p.m. Monday evening on a probation and parole warrant. No bail has been set.
- Graham Whipple Wilson, 38, a Carson City man, at 2 p.m. Tuesday. Wilson was arrested for gross misdemeanor allegations of possession of a dangerous drug without a prescription (methadone), as well as two misdemeanor contempt of court warrants in his name. Bail is set at $3,812 plus administrative fees.
Officers also arrested the following individuals based on misdemeanor allegations:
- A 28-year-old Carson City woman for domestic battery.
- A 27-year-old Incline Village woman for petit larceny.
- A 20-year-old Carson City woman for petit larceny and possession of less than one ounce of marijuana.
- A 53-year-old South Lake Tahoe woman for possession of dangerous drugs without a prescription and first-offense DUI.
- A 22-year-old Carson City man for a contempt of court warrant in his name.
- A 41-year-old Carson City woman for unsafe driving and first-offense DUI.
All suspects are considered innocent until proven guilty.