Crime Log: Carson City man arrested on several felony allegations
Submitted by T. Costa on Sun, 07/08/2012 - 2:43am
Carson City Sheriff's deputies have arrested the following individuals on felony or gross misdemeanor allegations:
- Gregory Alan Pugh, 52, a Carson City man, just prior to 3 p.m. Tuesday. Pugh was arrested for three allegations of possession of a forged instrument and possession of a controlled substance (meth), as well as a gross misdemeanor allegation of possession of burglary tools, and the misdemeanor allegations of failure to register as an ex-felon and possession of a hypodermic device. Bail has been set at $51,150 plus administrative fees.
- Angel Alcala Tovar, 27, a Carson City man, at approximately 8 p.m. Thursday. Tovar was arrested on a burglary warrant in his name. Bail has been set at $20,000.
- Lynn Adele Peter, 45, a Carson City woman, just prior to 5 p.m. Thursday. Peter was arrested on a fugitive from justice warrant in her name out of Placerville. Bail has been set at $75,000.
Officers also arrested the following individuals on misdemeanor allegations:
- A 32-year-old Carson City man for criminal contempt.
- A 35-year-old Dayton woman for a failure to appear traffic warrant in her name.
- A 47-year-old Carson City man for a crininal contempt warrant in his name.
All suspects are considered innocent until proven guilty.