Carson City Road Report for July 2-8
Submitted by admin on Sat, 06/30/2012 - 12:00pm
Construction will continue at the intersection of E. Fifth Street and Airport Road. The westbound lane of E. Fifth Street will be closed in the vicinity of the intersection and there will be flagger controlled traffic. Minimal delays are possible.
There will be nightly lane closures on US 395 from the junction of US 50W (Spooner) to 1st Street in Minden, Sunday, Monday, and Thursday, between 8:00 p.m. and 6:00 a.m. There will be flagger controlled traffic. Northbound US 395 will have grooved pavement from Ironwood Drive to Jacks Valley Road. Please drive with caution.
There will be work at the following locations as a result of the Freeway Landscaping Project. No closures are expected unless otherwise noted, however traffic control may be in effect at the following locations.
- North Carson Street, in the vicinity of the freeway overpass.
- Imus Road north of Arrowhead Drive.
- Arrowhead Drive between N. Carson Street and Garnet Way.
- Northgate Lane between Jumbo Court and Dyer Court.
- Emerson Drive between Mark Way and College Parkway.
- College Parkway in the vicinity of the Freeway. Possible lane closures on the on and off ramps at the College Parkway interchange on July 2nd and 6th.
- Lompa Lane and Russell Way, near Northridge Drive.
- US Highway 50 in the vicinity of the Freeway. Possible lane and ramp closures at the Highway 50 Interchange on July 2nd and 6th.
The following roads will be closed beginning Thursday, July 5, through Sunday, July 8, from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. each day, due to a special event.
- Eighth Street from Carson Street to Curry Street.
- Curry Street from Eighth Street to Tenth Street.