Crime Log: Alleged embezzler transferred to Carson City
Carson City Sheriff's deputies have arrested the following people based on felony allegations:
- Georgann B. McPeters, 55, a Dayton woman, was transferred from Lyon County to the Carson City Detention Facility at 12:30 p.m. Monday. McPeters was transferred on a felony embezzlement warrant in her name. Bail has been set at $20,000.
- Cameron Shoumake, 20, a transient man, just before midnight Tuesday evening. Shoumake was arrested for a felony contempt of court warrant in his name, as well as a misdemeanor failure to appear warrant in his name. No bail has been set.
- Darren Michael Boren, 38, a Carson City man, at 3:30 this morning. Boren was arrested for possession of stolen property, as well as a misdemeanor allegation of possession of drug paraphernalia. Bail has been set at $26,000 plus administrative fees.
Officers also made the following arrests for misdemeanor allegations:
- A 26-year-old Dayton man for a contempt of court warrant in his name, as well as suspended registration and no proof of insurance.
- A 38-year-old Carson City woman for possession of drug paraphernalia.
All suspects are considered innocent until proven guilty.
Other incidents of interest:
- An alleged sexual offense at a care facility was called in. No arrests appear to have been made.
- An alleged sexual assault of a minor was called in. No arrests appear to have been made.