Crime Log: Carson City student arrested for sex with a minor
Submitted by T. Costa on Thu, 05/24/2012 - 12:18pm
Carson City Sheriff's deputies arrested the following individuals for felony or gross misdemeanor allegations:
- Nicholas Charles Davis, 18, a Carson City student, at approximately 3:30 a.m. this morning. Davis was arrested for lewdness with a child under 14 and statutory sexual seduction with a child under 14 (both felony allegations) as well as the gross misdemeanor allegation of possession of dangerous drugs without a prescription and a misdemeanor allegation of possession of drug paraphernalia. Bail is set at $48,500 plus administrative fees.
- Alexander R. Franco, 29, of unknown origin, at 2:30 p.m. Wednesday. Franco was arrested for a gross misdemeanor allegation of destruction of property and a misdemeanor allegation of failing to register as an ex-felon. Bail is set at $2,650 plus administrative fees.
Officers also arrested the following individuals for misdemeanor allegations:
- A 41-year-old Carson City man for a violation of a suspended sentence warrant in his name.
- A 23-year-old Reno man for criminal contempt and violation of bail conditions.
- A 25-year-old Reno man for a probation violation.
- A 22-year-old Reno woman for contempt of court.
- A 23-year-old Reno woman for contempt of court.
- A 45-year-old Carson City man for domestic battery.
- A 37-year-old Carson City woman for domestic battery.
- A 38-year-old Reno woman for contempt of court.
- A 44-year-old Carson City woman for a probation violation warrant in her name.
- A 27-year-old Dayton man for a failure to appear traffic warrant in his name.
- A 37-year-old Carson City man for battery, assault, and malicious destruction of property.
- A 34-year-old transient man for violation of bail conditions.
All suspects are considered innocent until proven guilty.