Crime Log: Carson City woman arrested for possession of a stolen vehicle
Submitted by T. Costa on Tue, 04/24/2012 - 12:05pm
Carson City Sheriff's deputies arrested the following suspects on felony allegations just after midnight this morning:
- Nova Jarvena Prien, 25, an unemployed Carson City woman, for possession of a stolen vehicle. Bail is set at $25,000.
- Kirstie Jean Anderson, 23, a sales representative from Carson City, for possession of a stolen vehicle and possession of a controlled substance (methamphetamines). Anderson was also arrested on misdemeanor allegations of possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of less than one ounce of marijuana. Bail is set at $29,232 plus administrative fees.
- Lisa Rae Elmore, an unemployed Silver City woman, for possession of a stolen vehicle. Almore was also arrested for misdemeanor allegations of possession of less than one ounce of marijuana. Bail has been set at $25,732 plus administrative fees.
Officers also arrested the following individuals for misdemeanor allegations:
- A 50-year-old Carson City woman for driving under the influence.
- A 25-year-old Carson City man for disorderly conduct and fireworks discharge.
- A 34-year-old Carson City man for disorderly conduct and fireworks discharge.
- A 46-year-old Carson City man for domestic battery.
- A 42-year-old Carson City woman for domestic battery.
- A 43-year-old transient woman for obstructing justice and resisting arrest.
- A 36-year-old transient man for disorderly conduct.
- A 33-year-old man from Jamesdown, ND, for first-offense DUI (alcohol and drugs), driving under a suspended or revoked driver's license, failure to yield right of way to a pedestrian in a crosswalk, and possession of dangerous drugs without a prescription.
- A 27-year-old Carson City man for driving without a valid drivers' license, failure to maintain insurance, failure to maintain a lane, and an ICE hold.
- A 20-year-old Carson City man for first-offense DUI.
- A 30-year-old Carson City woman for disorderly conduct.
- A 45-year-old Carson City man for disobedience of traffic court and DUI first offense.
- A 28-year-old Reno man for criminal contempt.
All suspects are considered innocent until proven guilty.